1. Stimulation and strengthening of the immune system. Royal jelly gives energy, improves mood and strengthens the immune system. Many use it for better physical and mental performance. It is ideal for those who suffer from chronic exhaustion, negative mood and dizziness, while it has beneficial effects on people with anorexia nervosa. Royal jelly promotes the formation of T-lymphocytes, responsible for the immune response to viruses, but also extremely important in inflammatory conditions.The effect on the immune system seems to be due to its basic protein Apalbumin.
2. Strengthen the child's body. Royal jelly is ideal for children in many cases. There are studies in premature infants, but also in children with a sensitive body from infections, anemia, pneumonia, etc., where taking it improved appetite, resulting in increased weight. In children with anemia, red blood cells increased, while in all of them there was a strengthening of the body's defenses and an increase in endurance. It is no coincidence that many baby syrups, both to increase appetite and to strengthen the immune system, contain royal jelly as their main ingredient!However, talk to your pediatrician first to get approval, but also to determine the dose. Because bee products cause allergies in some people, experts often avoid them at a young, sensitive age.
3. Strong Antimicrobial and Antifungal Properties. Royal jelly, both orally and topically, seems to help wounds and ulcers heal faster and improve various skin problems such as eczema, redness, diabetic foot etc. That is why it is often used as an ingredient in cosmetics and care products. In a 2010 study, it was found that it significantly accelerated the migration of fibroblasts within 24 hours, thus enhancing connective tissue healing by increasing collagen production. It also appears to alter the levels of various lipids involved in the wound healing process.it also seems to alter the levels of various lipids involved in the wound healing process. However, it is advisable to consult a specialist before using it in case of swelling, dermatitis or severe skin irritation.
4. Improves mood and memory, in other words it is an important aid for brain function! Taking it helps to reduce stress hormones and strengthen the central nervous system. In fact, research shows that menopause improves mood and mood. All this is associated with the powerful antioxidant properties of royal jelly.
5. Lower blood pressure. Many authors report that royal jelly has anti-hypertensive properties. Studies have shown that certain peppermint peptides relax smooth muscle cells in the arteries and veins, lowering blood pressure.
6. Help for the elderly. It seems to be a valuable aid to the elderly, as it improves their general physical condition and reduces weakness, increases appetite, but also euphoria, something that helps the aging body.
7. Improves menopausal symptoms and PMS. Royal jelly seems to help better treat menopausal symptoms such as anxiety, low mood and back pain. Especially in combination with evening primrose, ginseng and damiana, it seems to reduce mood swings and fatigue. reduces the severe symptoms for those months.
8. Male Fertility. Although most of the available scientific data is related to research in male mice, the effect of royal jelly on fertility and libido seems to be impressive. Significant improvement was observed in testosterone levels and parameters for sperm (quantity, motility, viability, DNA integrity).
9. Anti-aging. Many studies have shown that royal jelly increases life expectancy and promotes longevity in older animals. In addition, it has a protective effect on human skin against photoaging caused by ultraviolet B radiation, as it promotes collagen production.
10. Regulate Sugar. Royal jelly can help better manage blood sugar. In a 6-month study in healthy adults taking royal jelly supplement, a 20% reduction in fasting sugar with better glucose tolerance was observed. By taking it, there is an improvement in sugar levels, lipid profile, but also oxidative stress.